Saturday, October 25, 2014

Story of My Journey in Myanmar : First Day Journey from Yangon to Rakhine State (Kyauk Phyu)

Friday, October 24th, 2014 I traveled to Rakhine State (Kyauk Phyu township) with friends in Yangon Justice Centre and U Kyaw Mint Law Firm. This is the first time I set my foot on Raikhine State. Where Yangon Justice Centre and U Kyaw Mint Law Firm held a community paralegal training in Raikhine.






We departed from Yangon Airport around 1:50 o'clock PM. Before leaving I took some pictures. We select the flight by plane Myanmar Air Ways. The journey from Yangon Airport to Kyauk Phyu about 1 hour. So we arrived at the airport Kyauk Phyu around 3:00 o'clock PM. When they arrived at the airport kyau Phyu, we continue the journey with a motor tricycles to the venue which takes about 15 minutes to Yatanar Pone Motel.

After arriving at Yadanar Phone Motel. We continue the trip to place of training, where training has been started since Wednesday, October 22, 2014. The number of participants in the training of about 25 people. Arrive at training, I see U Kyaw Mint is charging training, which may explain the law in myanmar, because I do not understand the language myanmar but I see the participants were so enthusiastic and passionate to listen to and follow the training. This training finished at around 04.00 PM. When finished the training, we went back to the venue to bathe and got ready for dinner.

After that, around at 08.00 pm we got ready for dinner. And this is also the first time for my dinner at Raikhine. After the food served we started dinner. Because hungry or tired, I ate so ravenously even asked for additional rice. I so enjoyed the first dinner Raikhine statet (Kyauk Phyu Township). After that, around at 08.00 pm we got ready for dinner. And this is also the first time for my dinner at Raikhine. After the food served we started dinner. Because hungry or tired, I ate so ravenously even asked for additional rice. I so enjoyed the first dinner Raikhine statet (Kyauk Phyu Township). Hopefully for the next day I could enjoy and united with the people of raikhine until my return to Yangon on October 27.  Look forward to the next story of my second day in Raikhine State.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment